Well–here we are at True Blood day. Wish I could be more excited.
This is the description of the episode from Wiki:
A trio of hostages taken in the Bellefleur’s attack looks to a familiar face as a possible liberator from the H-vamps. Sookie and Jason visit the neighboring town of Saint Alice, where a young woman’s diary offers clues to the potential fate of Bon Temps. Spurned by Lafayette, a desperate Lettie Mae turns to Willa to channel her family past. Vince whips his fellow vigilantes into a dangerous frenzy. Pam’s search for her maker leads her to a very familiar place.
- Item 1: Hmm…a familiar face? Could it be Eric? I’d love if it were, but I don’t think it will be. I’m guessing Tara, whom I still think is alive/undead.
- Item 2: The “neighboring town” is obviously the town that has been shown in all the previews. If Sookie and Jason need to read a diary to know what the Hep-V vamps might do, then they are more clueless than I thought. LOL. I thought it was pretty obvious. But maybe there will be something “extra” in the diary. I won’t hold my breath though.
- Item 3: Oh Lettie Mae, I loved your scene w/ Tara last year, but I don’t know if I really want to “follow your story.” On another note, it seems that Lala is going to be in a “relationship” with Jessica’s “boyfriend.” Rumor has it that the actor playing James last year didn’t want to do the gay scenes, so he opted out for “creative differences.” I won’t judge–despite my personal views on the matter b/c people have the right to feel what they feel–but I won’t miss the old one. The new one is just as good–and I still don’t really care about him. LOL.
- Item 4: Is Vince the one that Sam defeated to be mayor? Do I care? No.
- Item 5: I wonder where Pam’s search will take her…I hope we get a look at Eric tonight. The title of the episode seems to indicate that we’ll get a glimpse. I don’t hold out a lot of hope that he’ll have a great story this season, but my fingers will stay crossed b/c this character deserves so much more than he’s been given.
Like I said earlier in the week, I’ll be at a going away party for friends tonight, but I’m DVR-ing the episode, and I’ll join in the discussion after I watch. I hope that everyone who was here last week returns for more “fun.” And I hope that new people join us. I’ll “see” y’all later. Have fun without me tonight.
Tonight’s drinking game: Drink every time Sookie does something dumb. [Yep–we’re gonna get snockered.]
I’ll catch up with y’all when I can.